- FACE MASKS
Wellness Center Masking Updates:
• All patients and gym members must wear a face mask upon entry to the Wellness center, regardless of COVID vaccination status.
• Patients that are going to the Cardiac, Pulmonary and Physical Rehabilitation services will continue to wear a mask throughout their visit. This includes visits with a healthcare provider, working with gym equipment, using the swimming pool, and using the locker rooms.
• If patients use the common gym areas for their rehab, they must continue to wear a mask.
• All patients and gym members will wear a mask when utilizing the locker rooms unless using the showers.
• Gym members that are vaccinated for COVID-19 can remove their face mask once they have reached the designated gym area. This includes the workout room, pool, the track, and group exercise rooms.
• Once members leave the designated workout areas, face masks need to be worn.
• Gym members who are not vaccinated against COVID-19 must wear a facemask at all times in all areas.
• All patients and gym members will have their temperature checked and will be asked a series of questions about symptoms and exposure.
This aquatic exercise class will enhance muscular tone, flexibility, and cardiovascular endurance. Using the resistance of the water, water weights, swimming noodles, and additional equipment, the class provides cross-training options for all levels while reducing the impact on joints and without sacrificing the intensity. All participants can benefit from a moderate to challenging workout based on any fitness level.
CONSENT FOR EXERCISE
I acknowledge that my participation at or use of the Wellness Center (TWC) facilities, aquatics, gymnasium,equipment, classes, Special Programs, any transportation provided by TWC, Kids Club, locker facilities and all other areas within TWC is of a voluntary nature with a risk of injury. I hereby assume all risks of injury which may result from or arise out of my participation at or use of TWC, and I agree on behalf of myself and my heirs, executors, administrators and assignees, to fully and forever release and discharge TWC and Northwest Community Hospital and its respective officers, directors, employees, agents,
successors and assigns, and each of them (collectively, the Releases) from any and all claims, damages, demands, rights of action or causes of action, present or future, known or unknown, anticipated or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out of my participation at or use of TWC. Further I hereby agree to waive any and all such claims, damages, demands, rights of action or causes of action. Further, I hereby agree to release and discharge the Releases from any and all liability for any loss or theft of, or damage to, personal property.
REFUND POLICY: Refund requests must be submitted to the Fitness Manager accompanied with a physician’s note. At that point the fitness management team of The Wellness Center will determine a refund.
I acknowledge that I have carefully read this waiver and release and fully understand that it is a waiver and release of liability.
Furthermore, I acknowledge that I have read the Special Programs policies.